Monday, July 9, 2012

Technical Stuff

Every blog has to have technical stuff. Now, artists and writers aren't that fond of technical stuff. Maybe techniques of art and writing, or technical pens. We don't mind that kind of technical stuff. But technical mumbo-jumbo ~ that stuff, we don't like. First we tried burying it within each blog. Oh, we put a link so you could find it ~ we weren't being that obscure. We didn't want it front and center on our blog page. You can understand, can't you? Unless you're a real tech geek. Now, techies love having all that mumbo-jumbo top center. That's what their blogs are all about, that's what they thrive on. They design the whole Web around it, they love it so. Well, when we tried burying our technical stuff among blog posts, it worked okay. Until we had to make a change. That's when we realized, no matter what we tried, that technical stuff just kept popping back up to the top of our blogs. It's a pain. Now, I don't know how other artists and writers find their way around it, but I did it this-a-way. I just made myself a technical blog. I couldn't call it Technical Stuff. That was already taken. So I called it whatever. Now, any technical stuff I have to put will be on this very boring page, and I'll just link to it. If something is really of earth-shattering importance, I may consider a post on my main page. Thanks for bearing with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment